I've finally got around to releasing a new version of Kernow.
This version adds a few new features and I've also fixed a few annoying bugs:
- Added optional caching URI and entity resolvers (including an entity resolver for documents referenced through the collection() function)
- Added directory validation using SaxonSA, Xerces or JAXP (choice of XSD or RNG where possible).
- Added the ability to run schema aware XQueries
- Added default, lax and strict validation for schema aware transforms and queries
- Added the ability to choose the type of files to process in a directory (eg, xml, xhtml, or well-formed html)
- Fixed a number of small bugs, such as the progress bar occasionally throwing an NPE.